Let me tell you about the people working in TurinLabs, the tier-1 team changing the industry.
- Miguel Caballero, CEO. Global strategy & Tokenization. One of the most well-known guys in the Spanish crypto ecosystem. Co-founder of Tutellus, Reental, Nash21 and other crypto projects. Writer (2 books), investor and industry popularizer.
- Javi Ortiz, CTO. He makes everything work. Sokar is Miguel’s techie partner in all the projects they contribute. He started coding in the mid ’90s, having survived all changes and always being in the top-of-the-wave.
- Fernando Ramos, CLO. Compliance & Regulation. Fernando is the founder of DPO&itlaw, a firm specialising in compliance and regulatory staff. Fernando is specialized in helping crypto companies with the UE regulations and has worked in crypto since the beginning.
- Roberto Díaz, Frontend Lead developer. Roberto has been living in the crypto industry since 2013, working on some of the first projects (Bit2me), and corporates (UST global) and launching his project (Dezentralists) about Web3 and NFTs.
- Diego Pérez, Architect & Backend developer. Diego is the backender guy who builds the most solid infrastructure any metahuman, monkey or vampire could know. He is the most experienced member (30 years and recently in Banks infrastructure projects).
- Rodrigo Gomez, Marketing Officer. Rodrigo has a degree in Architecture. But now, his main motivations are around digital business and digital marketing. Submerging himself in the world of web3 he created an NFT collection and has studied 2 bootcamps at Tutellus. One focused on web3 as a whole and another on tokenomics. Now, he is currently studying a master degree in digital marketing at ESIC.
- Samuel Guzmán, APP developer. Samuel is a developer with more than 10 years of experience in mobile and web applications, very comfortable working on the company tech stack. Samu is focused on mobile developments.
- Juan Luis Francés, DevOps. Juan Luis is specialized in DevOps and Servers architecture for 20 years. He founded Conekia and works for Turinlabs contributing to generating and administering the different environments to test and develop products safely.
- Guille Pérez, Crypto developer. Guille is the support guy who works on the backend crypto infrastructure and the DID (Decentralized Digital Identity) to improve our products.
- Carlos Roldán, Advisor. CEO Elixir Games. Co-founder of TurinLabs, Carlos is one of the most recognized guys in the Lightning Network international ecosystem. Working around Bitcoin since 2015.
- Carlos Borlado, Advisor. COO Elixir Games. Also co-founder of TurinLabs and Elixir Games, our ‘other Carlos’ is the COO in the different projects they launch in EG. Carlos also has a doctorate in Physics.
We are a fully remote company, working from Madrid, Asturias, Alicante, Zaragoza and the world.
The 4 founders started in march 2020; the first team member arrived in February 2021 and since that moment we have been growing till now, displacing the two "Carlos co-founders" through an advisory figure (because of time availability) and centring in the rest of the team to create products.
Let's keep working!